Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Spinach Artichoke Dip (Houston's Style)

If you have never been to a Houston's restaurant (now called Hillstone in Dallas, much to my dismay), I pity you. I truly, truly, pity you. From the prime rib sandwich to the BBQ ribs to the grilled artichokes, everything on their menu is perfection. The one item that really stands out for me, however (and everyone I think) - is their spinach artichoke dip. I can really only describe it with one word: perfect.

So, we wanted spinach artichoke dip last weekend, but have been let down time and time again by anything we've tried outside of Houston's. Luckily, I found the recipe online here.  The only changes I made were I used Parmigiano-Reggiano instead of the Romano, I used half the garlic, and I added 2 more tablespoons of sour cream. IT TASTES JUST LIKE IT.

Make this for every party you ever host, and you will become everyone's favorite person of all time. Oh! And serve it with salsa and sour cream, Houston's style.

No comments:

Post a Comment