Woah. I had no idea I liked salads so much, until I made this dressing.
Whisk all of the ingredients together and then refrigerate until ready to use. I made my own croutons by cutting french bread into cubes, drizzling with olive oil and salt, and baking at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Yum.
- 1/3 cup light mayo
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons fat free milk (or more mayo, to balance the vinegar)
- 1/4 cup parmesan (more if you're from Wisconsin)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
Then I mixed a salad of romaine, plenty of tomatoes, mushrooms, and parmesan. Toss with dressing and croutons, there you go. It's very Olive Garden-esque, and who doesn't love that salad? No one.
Labels: Salad, Side Dish