Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving!


Happy Holidays! I hope y’all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I had the best 4 days of my life with my family (yes, best ever), and it finally gave me some BLOGGING MATERIAL.  Like lots of it.  Get ready. 

But first, I would like to summarize the menu with a top-level Thanksgiving post. Mainly because I put SO MUCH time into researching and deciding on the lineup that I never want to do it again. Next time I host Thanksgiving, I am going to do this exact same dinner.  Except maybe delegate a few more things for the sake of sanity and kitchen space.

So here it was:
And I made a game-time decision to make cauliflower gratin.  I was worried about my guests being underfed, and I had some Asiago cheese lying around.

My favorite part?


These people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment