This is an absolutely delicious and easy pasta salad. My mom used to
make it all the time, and I’ve never forgotten it. Actually it got me through
the summer of 2003 when I was living on campus in a fraternity house. It goes
well with keg beer.
- 1 package pasta (I like tortellini or
- 1 jar sun dried tomatoes, julienne cut, drained
- 1 package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 ½ cups zesty Italian dressing
- 1-2 tablespoons freshly chopped herbs (optional)
Cook the pasta, drain. Mix with dressing and tomatoes, and
let cool for a bit. Add plenty of S&P to taste. Mix in the feta and chopped herbs (I used oregano), and
refrigerate until ready to serve.
Labels: I'm Throwing a Backyard Party, Pasta, Side Dish