Sunday, December 16, 2012

Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Cookies

Some people run marathons, some people bake them. I fall under the latter category, and this weekend was my PR (personal record).  My good friend Annie came over and we powered through an afternoon of baking, Christmas music, gossip, and wine.  It was so enjoyable we decided we would quit our jobs and do that full time.

We made Eggnog Cookies, Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies, Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies, and Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Cookies:
I have never put pudding mix in a cookie before, and now I'm afraid I may never go back. I love pudding, and I love cookies, so the combination sort of blew my mind. I followed this recipe, but used white chocolate chips instead of chocolate chips. I used a chocolate peppermint candy in the Central Market bulk section, or I think Peppermint Bark would be really good too. These are so soft and chewy and scrumptious, and they taste just like Christmas.  Happy Baking!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! Got a favorite? Those look amazing! Apparently the cooks drinking wine didn't hurt a bit! What a fun way to enjoy the season...

    ReplyDelete