Monday, August 1, 2011

Raisin and Goat Cheese Salad


I could be a little more creative with my recipe titles, but there are only so many things you can do with salads. I like to just put it out there, so everyone knows what they're getting into. This salad has raisins and goat cheese.  I don't have quantities for my salad ingredients, because in my opinion - to each their own in salad making. I love a lot of some ingredients, and very little of others. Some prefer more veggies, others prefer more cheese (me).  Here are the ingredients, do with them what you will. This is a wonderfully delicious salad.

Recipe

Spinach
Mushrooms
Raisins
Toasted Almonds
Goat Cheese
Brianna's AMAZING Poppy Seed dressing

Let me tell you, Brianna knows how to make a salad dressing. The tangy flavor of this goes perfectly with the sweetness of the raisins and goat cheese. 

I apologize for the lazy post, but this is a lazy salad and there is only so much I can write.

No comments:

Post a Comment